I. Background Information.
- The Website at www.spartus-pneumatics.pl is operated by NW® brand
- The Website performs the function of user information acquisition and storage in the following manner:
- Through collecting information in the forms provided voluntarily.
- Through saving cookies in user terminals. .
- Through collection of web server logs by the hosting operator
II. Information in forms.
- The Website does not collect information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Additionally the Website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- No access is given to form data to any third parties.
- Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose specified in the content of a certain form.
- Data provided in the forms may be handed over to the technical providers of certain services – it applies in particular to repairs, maintenance or interventions.
III. Information about cookies.
- Cookies contain IT data including in particular text files that are stored in the Website user’s terminal and is designed for the use of Website pages. Usually cookies comprise the name of website they come from, its storage time at the terminal and its unique number.
- The entity that uploads cookies to the Website user’s terminal and gets access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- for creating statistics that allow to understand how the Website Users use internet pages, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining session of the Website User (after logging in), which prevents the User from entering login and password on every page of the Website;
- to define user profile to display to him user-specific content in advertising networks especially Google.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files that are kept at the User’s terminal until he logs out, leave the website or switches off software (Web browser). The persistent cookies are stored at the User’s terminal for time defined in the cookies parameters or until they have been removed by the User.
- The software for browsing websites (Internet browser) usually permits by default cookies storage at the User’s terminal. The Website Users may make modifications to this extent. The Web browser allows to remove cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information to this extent is provided in help or in web browser documentation.
- The cookies application constraints may have impact on some functionalities available on the Website pages.
- Cookies stored in the Website User’s terminal may be also used by the advertisers and partners maintaining business relations with the Website operator.
- Cookie may be used by advertising networks, including in particular Google network, to display advertisement matching the manner in which the user uses Website. For this purpose they may retain information about user navigation path or time of staying on a certain page.
- With regard to information about user preferences collected by Google advertising network the user may browse and edit information that originated from cookies by means of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs.
- Information about some user behaviours are subject to logging in the server layer. Such data is used only and exclusively to administer Website and to provide as efficient hosting service handling as possible.
- The browsed resources are identified through URL addresses. Additionally the following information may be recorded:
- query reception time,
- answer dispatch time,
- name of customer station – it is identified via HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred while performing HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – when the Website was visited as a result of clicking on the referrer link,
- information about user browser,
- information about IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing pages.
- The above data is used only and exclusively for server administration purposes.
V. Giving access to data.
- Access to data is provided to third parties only and exclusively within the limits permitted by law.
- The access to data allowing to identify a natural person is provided only subject to consent of such person.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide access to information collected by the Website to authorized bodies pursuant to the scope of legitimate requests under the effective law.
VI. Cookies management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may modify his browser’s settings. Please not that turning off cookies handling necessary for authentication, safety, maintaining user preferences may hamper and in extreme cases even prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookies settings select a Web browser / system from the list presented below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone